Finish this sentence: "You know you're addicted to chickens when..."

I know! I have gotten MANY looks like that over they years XD Now almost everyone I know is used to me having chickens and other people are just scared to death of them. 
I know! One of my daughter's friends is terrified of them because of their feet lol My daughter just picks them up and says "omg it's just a chicken! And what's so scary about their feet? They look like carrots. Carrots aren't scary"

Whenyour middle aged neighbor is terrified when his dog gets put, because he has seen your previous response to it eating your chickens. (for this to be funny, you must understand that I am a slim, narrow shouldered teen girl, and he is a BIG dude, lol. I flipped out on him, and chased him around the yard cussing XD)

Whenyour middle aged neighbor is terrified when his dog gets put, because he has seen your previous response to it eating your chickens. (for this to be funny, you must understand that I am a slim, narrow shouldered teen girl, and he is a BIG dude, lol. I flipped out on him, and chased him around the yard cussing XD)
That is funny, brings to mind when this car was speeding through our neighborhood years ago and ran over my cat, he stopped and I was dressing him down and made him get out of his car and help me hunt for my cat, I was a little petite 120 pounder and that man seemed to unfold him self out of his car, wow he was huge, found the cat, took her to the vet and she was going to be fine, she broke her pelvis so after several weeks rest she was back to normal.

You go to buy 1 or 2 and come home with 7.......
You bet.. Been there done that.
tongue.png
!

when you post up to shoot the coon that killed some of your birds. Got it on the first shot. Tried traps, a spray, and harassing it. None worked... I think it was a catch and release from someone else because it would stay clear of cages. Except for the ones my babies were in Pulled them through the wires...

Back
Top Bottom