Finish this sentence: "You know you're addicted to chickens when..."

Your friend texts u and asks how chores were, and you say: TERRIFFIC!! WE got 8 Eggs, which means either honey or baldy is laying again! (we only have 9 layers, and 2 were sick, and i've never heard of a chicken laying 2 eggs in one day...) :D

You know you are addicted to chickens when:

you try to get some time on BYC between break-time... homeschooler, ya know...

when you make up your mind about what breed you want next year, and then you see a different chicken and forgett completely about the one you were just drooling over... that is so me...

you rush outside everytime your chicken clucks, crows, or is suspiciously silent... or when you see a shadow from over head, and run outside to try and detter the "hawk" only to find that it was just a grackle or blackbird...

you are arguing with your sister over whose-eggs-are-whose, and who-laid-what-egg...
roll.png

you are rushing out every few minutes to try to find and egg before your sibblings...

you forbidd anyone to eating your eggs becuz you are "saving the ladies first dozen"...

you own a notebook full of homecure's, coops, breed profiles, and brooding plans... I am going to write a book, and give up the notebook deal...

.... I can carry on forever... must stop here...

Back
Top Bottom