Finish this sentence: "You know you're addicted to chickens when..."

...when you've shown your friend a picture of your chicks so many times over five weeks every day without fail she threatens to rip it in half.
...when you sit down and watch your chicks without moving for hours on end and wonder where the time went.
...when four girl bantams and one rooster have 50+ chicks most of which you hatched in the incubator in your room within six months.
...when you find yourself memorising parts of the egg and embryonic development rather than going out with friends.

When your 45 chickens lay 45 eggs a day, hence your fridge being packed full of unwanted, uneaten eggs.
lau.gif
roll.png
We cannot even sell them all!

When your 45 chickens lay 45 eggs a day, hence your fridge being packed full of unwanted, uneaten eggs.
lau.gif
roll.png
We cannot even sell them all!

Hello there,
Not to mean to go off the subject, but I had the same problem as you...too many eggs!!
he.gif

I mean I had not only regular size chicken eggs, but bantam and more duck eggs than I ever imagined seeing in my lifetime, However,
before I somehow landed 2 egg contracts from bakeries, I was bringing them to Homeless Shelters and they were greatly appreciated.

Especially with the Holidays almost here, there will be alot of homeless.

Just a thought..

Hello there,
Not to mean to go off the subject, but I had the same problem as you...too many eggs!!
he.gif

I mean I had not only regular size chicken eggs, but bantam and more duck eggs than I ever imagined seeing in my lifetime, However,
before I somehow landed 2 egg contracts from bakeries, I was bringing them to Homeless Shelters and they were greatly appreciated.

Especially with the Holidays almost here, there will be alot of homeless.

Just a thought..
That's a great idea!!! Thanks for the suggestion!
smile.png

When you are trying to look for one of the lost chick, and got poison ivy for the next 30 days or so and you said it's worth it even though you couldn't find the litlle one.

Back
Top Bottom