Finished an Art Tapesry for a Contest

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
Art tapestry I made for a Nibblefest Art Contest on Ebay. Its 12"x12".

"Nibblefest is a group of artists off of Ebay, EBSQ and several other online art sites. The group lists works of art with a specific theme in mind each month. When we list our art pieces (9pm eastern time the 20th of each month) we list our items for sale for $0.99. The mission, to get as many 'nibbles' on the item as possible! We don't want the item to sell for high amounts so much as have the MOST unique bidders on the item. The person with the most individual bids from different people win!"

Too look at all the artwork on ebay tomorrow night just type "NFAC" into the search option. This month's theme is "Rivers and Trees"

I get a nice little digital award I get to put up on my art site... which I won once, probably about 2 - 2 1/2 years ago. I quit painting about 2 years ago because I didn't have time with a baby in tow... but now I sew, so I created a piece for this contest... last night and today.

Its a hanging wall tapestry called "Apples in the River"

Again, it will be listed for sale on Ebay tomorrow night (8/20/09) for $0.99!
(My user name is vfem there too)

nibblefest1.jpg

nibblefest2.jpg

nibblefest3.jpg

Thanks, but there are 100 WONDERFUL artists over there doing this... and I always end up buying something! LOL

I really just wanted to get them some traffic... I think I forgot to post over here when their theme was Chickens... or maybe I did?! It was last year sometime.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom