Finished chicken coop pics

Gargoyle: not sure what you mean by sloping floor. The floor is level but coop is on unlevel ground. Is that what you meant by sloping?

WOW. What a fantastic coop and run.
thumbsup.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
. Enjoy and have fun

Very nice! Those are some very lucky chickens!! It's always nice to see someone do such a great job on their coop. It means they value the animals and I always love to see that. Thanks for taking the time to post some great pictures. As someone who has yet to build my coop, I am always appreciative of anyone who takes the time to benefit others (like me!).

Let us know later, after you've "live with it" for a while, if you'd do anything differently. I find those comments especially helpful. Again, nice job! (How long did it take you??)

I LOVE it!!! It's absolutely fabulous!! I especially love your run the most! I'm going to copy it! LOL!! I have just put up dog panels for now (winter hit and I quit working!!). So this Spring, I am planning a nice pretty run-- yours is GREAT!! Going to use the metal roof, too.
clap.gif
the whole thing is great!!

PamelaTX: it took me most of the summer since i didnt get a chance to work on it everyday My original thought was to build a 4x4 coop and a smaller run. Ended up being a 8x8 coop with a 25 ft run. Glad I went ahead and made it bigger to begin with instead of having to add on later. I will let you know later what I would have done different.
smile.png
. ( I hope nothing because I know it will bother me until I fix it).

Back
Top Bottom