Finishing the coops. I need a support group.

Looks really nice! You are doing a great job-and looks like you have a beautiful setting for your lucky chickens!
smile.png

Well, it's already completely adorable, so any further work is icing on the cake!
clap.gif

I'm in the same boat. We built our coop this summer, but I still need to finish trim paint and vent covers. It seems there is always more to do, but we're getting close.
Good luck!

Wow, looking good. Look at it this way. Look what you have accomplished. You have less to do now. Looks like majority of it is done. YOU CAN DO IT!! I'm subscribing too. I really want to see the "almost" finished coop.
caf.gif
thumbsup.gif

good luck looks good i am in the same boat(or coop) if you'd say have a day off tomorrow and am ...will finish

Much needed support group
smile.png
In the same boat here as some others in US. Days getting shorter and need to get that coop done for my girls before they start laying and the days get colder!! Had a good productive Sunday. We are renovating a room in an old nasty "shack". All the interior walls down (NO insulation in there, and someone was LIVING there in OH winters - yikes!!), nails mostly pulled, ceiling down, one new window in
smile.png
Looking forward to the long weekend this weekend!!! Thought about having company over and decided instead that we need to finish the coop!!! Can't wait to see how far we get this weekend! Hopefully will have some time after work this week to go finish pulling nails and doing debris clean up so this weekend will be spent putting in the other window, putting insulation and walls up and I don't even know what else needs done, I just follow orders
lol.png
Thank goodness for a super handy husband who can build anything I can dream up
wink.png

welcome-byc.gif
Hold it a minute - we're supposed to be able to FINISH our coops?
idunno.gif
Seems like I get something finished and I find another thing to tweek.
barnie.gif

Have fun finishing your coop and post those pictures please!
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom