Fire Safety in your Chicken Coop & Barn - IMPORTANT!

omg... how awful...

sad.png

It makes me hurt to imagine the pain you must be in. I feel sorry for you, but also for all the animals lost in that fire. Were there no survivors?
sad.png
I am just so sorry, and just want to give you a lot of hugs. Sadly, a computer hug is going to have to do...

It makes me hurt to imagine the pain you must be in. I feel sorry for you, but also for all the animals lost in that fire. Were there no survivors?
sad.png
I am just so sorry, and just want to give you a lot of hugs. Sadly, a computer hug is going to have to do...

Not a single animal escaped.. We have 13 chicks in the basement that were supposed to be moved the day before the fire, but we were so tired from working all day and put it off. For once my laziness paid off.

It's so sad.. I still expect to see them coming out of the woods.. It's just devastating. I miss them a lot. They were my babies..
hit.gif

Not a single animal escaped.. We have 13 chicks in the basement that were supposed to be moved the day before the fire, but we were so tired from working all day and put it off. For once my laziness paid off. 

It's so sad.. I still expect to see them coming out of the woods.. It's just devastating. I miss them a lot. They were my babies.. :hit

:hugs I can't even begin to imagine. I know it isn't much, but my thoughts are with you at this time.

I'm so sorry... I am happy that your chickens in the basement are still there for you. You can always hug them.
hugs.gif
I wish I could come all the way from Oklahoma to Canada and give you comfort, and help you through this, step by step, but, sadly, I know I can't. My deepest condolences to you. I will make sure to pass this on.

Hang in there. Everything is going to be alright. Things really can only get better. Please try look on the bright side, whatever that may be, and please don't feel like this is your fault. We all know that this was an accident.

hugs.gif
PM me if you need someone to talk to. I will always talk to you.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom