Fire!

whiteflare

Out of the blue
8 Years
Mar 13, 2011
Sydney
That was very interesting. There was a fire in the building across from my school today. I don't think I've ever seen us seniors so excited - beats sitting through Geography lectures.
roll.png

Firstly I feel sorry for the persons in charge of the other building, secondly it makes me laugh to hear of seniors, captivated by a fire!
gig.gif

Yes, it was quite amusing. It was the end of a very long day, we were all tired out from too much work, and it was just a bit of a change to watch something different happening outside.
roll.png

We think the fire started out in a kitchen in one of the shops. Got out after school to survey the damage with a couple of my pals, it looks like the roof across three or four properties in the building has been done in
hmm.png

Yes, it would have been a very good lesson in S&E (Society and Environment)! Watching peoples reaction - lesson in psycology, how the fire burnt - science, how they went about putting it out - science again... Such a great learning experience! We need more hands-on schools!!
gig.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
lol.png
A couple of my classmates were dictating a mock new report on the incident. We had fire trucks reversing into the school parking lot, which didn't do much to help get our attention off what was going on.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom