Fireflies- The Rp(Role Play)

Raeshaar landed on her arm, and cooed at him. She ruffled her feathers and flexed her talons. Raeshaar heard a mouse scuttling through the bush, and she wanted to pounce on it and eat it. But she waited and started at her with hopeful eyes,

Jena took back her flashlight and put it in her bag. Jenna yelled "Finally the sun!!! But... How? Jenna then was tackled into the bushes and all that was heard was he unsettling sound of her screaming and bushes shaking.

Brandy came out from behind the tent and coughed. He sat next to the tree that Mathew and Jenny sat. "I don't feel to well." He said holding his stomach and his forehead on his knees

Brandy stood up "Are you guys gonna stay out here because I'm going to bed?" He asked as his legs wobbled. He then walked toward his tent and got inside zipping the opening shut.

Sapphire sat down on a stump watching the bats fly overhead, catching insects for their meals.

Brandy stood up "Are you guys gonna stay out here because I'm going to bed?" He asked as his legs wobbled. He then walked toward his tent and got inside zipping the opening shut.

Sapphire sat down on a stump watching the bats fly overhead, catching insects for their meals.

"I dont know yet." She looked at Mathew. "Are you going?"

Back
Top Bottom