Fireflies- The Rp(Role Play)

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by ducky 13, Jun 23, 2015.

1. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    "Weird." It certainly was a friendly owl. "Hmm. I wonder..." She held out her arm to see it it would land.

2. Casper101Popcor

Casper101Popcor Chillin' With My Peeps

Raeshaar landed on her arm, and cooed at him. She ruffled her feathers and flexed her talons. Raeshaar heard a mouse scuttling through the bush, and she wanted to pounce on it and eat it. But she waited and started at her with hopeful eyes,

3. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    Jenny gently stroked the birds soft feathers. And the laughed. "You act as if we have met."

4. Casper101Popcor

Casper101Popcor Chillin' With My Peeps

Raeshaar wished she could talk to Jenny, but she sadly couldnt. She let Jenny stroke her feathers, then she lifted off the ground and called out to the other birds quietly.

" Is there anyone here?" She cooed silently, and sorrowly.

5. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    Jenny tilted her head. What a strange creature.

6. JMwolfHorse1

JMwolfHorse1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    Jena took back her flashlight and put it in her bag. Jenna yelled "Finally the sun!!! But... How? Jenna then was tackled into the bushes and all that was heard was he unsettling sound of her screaming and bushes shaking.

7. ducky 13

ducky 13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Brandy came out from behind the tent and coughed. He sat next to the tree that Mathew and Jenny sat. "I don't feel to well." He said holding his stomach and his forehead on his knees

8. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    Jenny frowned. It must be bad, because Brandy would never admit feeling bad.

9. ducky 13

ducky 13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Brandy stood up "Are you guys gonna stay out here because I'm going to bed?" He asked as his legs wobbled. He then walked toward his tent and got inside zipping the opening shut.

Sapphire sat down on a stump watching the bats fly overhead, catching insects for their meals.

10. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    "I dont know yet." She looked at Mathew. "Are you going?"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by