Fireflies- The Rp(Role Play)

Sapphire hooted. And flapped her wings trying to get the bear's attention. The bear just looked at her but continued to sniff about. Sapphire rolled her eyes(in real life owls can't move their eyes :)) she flew toward the bear and landed in front of him. "Will you please just go away!" The bear got back on all fours and stared down at her. "Why should I, your just a little owl. What will you do to me if I don't?" The bear snorted. Sapphire was amazed, she could understand him! She stood quiet for a moment. "I only want you to leave because this is a nest site, I will jot do anything!" She lied. The bear looked at her. "Where is this nest?" He asked. "Back there." She pointed into the darkness of the forest.

COME JOIN MY SHIFTERS ROLEPLAY! If you don't then your not cool.
bow.gif
fl.gif
smack.gif
ep.gif
he.gif
D.gif

Sapphire hooted. And flapped her wings trying to get the bear's attention. The bear just looked at her but continued to sniff about. Sapphire rolled her eyes(in real life owls can't move their eyes
smile.png
) she flew toward the bear and landed in front of him. "Will you please just go away!" The bear got back on all fours and stared down at her. "Why should I, your just a little owl. What will you do to me if I don't?" The bear snorted. Sapphire was amazed, she could understand him! She stood quiet for a moment. "I only want you to leave because this is a nest site, I will jot do anything!" She lied. The bear looked at her. "Where is this nest?" He asked. "Back there." She pointed into the darkness of the forest.

(Thanks Captain Obvious! Lol ;) )

Jamie just watched as the owl and the bear were talking to each other but she could not understand, she heard a buzzing sound around her ear and swiped it away but it came back, "ugh, crazy mosquitos" she thought to herself, she saw it land on her wrist, she smacked it, but it already bit her, "ouch!" She thought, but she hid her pain to not cause any attention to herself, because the bear was right there.

The bear left trying to find a nest that didn't exist. Sapphire chuckled and shook her head. "Sad that he was that dumb!" She laughed and flew toward Jamie. "Are you alright?" Sapphire hooted

Sapphire snapped at the insect. Then she looked at her wrist perching on her knee

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom