Fires have devastated so many here

bantymum

Songster
12 Years
Mar 3, 2007
4 hours from Sydney Australia
Hi,
Not sure if your News station have been covering our situation here but 64 people have lost their lives in Victoria in the last 24 hours. So many people are suffering terribly. so many animals have perished. This is just too sad , and all this happened because some stupid idiots decided to light fires.
God help those poor souls suffering right now, i pray for them and hope that those responsible will be caught. .

74, OMG, this is just too sad, im sure the toll will rise when they can access the roads again and check houses.
I hate this heatwave. Its unbearable but nothing compared to what these poor people are facing.

I have been watching reports all morning.

Thank God you are safe and well.

I hope the situation improves now.

It must have been a very scary time for you.

Best wishes,

Jena.

I saw it on Sky news this morning, I have family in Victoria, so far they are OK...will be ringing them again shortly.....I do not understand the mentality of people who start fires on purpose....why why why.....and start them knowing the devastation it can cause....the deaths that always ensue and the loss of homes........and loss of wildlife.....the news report was dreadful......I hope they DO catch those who started this......won't say anymore ......my prayers are with you all....

I pray the the situation will abate and your lives can return to normal. May God's good grace come to offer solace to those who have suffered so greatly.

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi may i please use those words of comfort on my web banner. I cant even think of the right words to say but i need to express my wishes of comfort.
The toll is now 84.

Please do. As a retired fireman I know far to well the devastating affects of fire. While the economic results are horrendous, the emotional devastation can be overwhelming. Those untouched must offer solace to those so tragically injuryed.

Back
Top Bottom