FIRSRT SERAMA HATCH:anyone setting eggs and wanna hatch along with me?

pbzmomma

In the Brooder
8 Years
Aug 30, 2011
Virginia
I set them last night so today is my first day of turning. I have 14 precious little Serama eggs from ZooMummzy(Castle Delight Seramas) all of the eggs arrived safley! My first time with these little eggs so wish me luck and i would love to hatch along with anyone who has or will be starting eggs soon.

They look so little in the egg carton!
105187_dscn1136.jpg

hey i wish yu luck i hatching some on the 23 of sept by my hen serama hens go broody some hope yu get a broody hen

Last edited:
I just set some crele oegb eggs on tuesday and some birchen oegb yesterday! I can't wait till they hatch. Good look with hatching yours!

I have Broody MAMA's sitting on eggs most of this year My queenie just tried to peck my hand when I was gathering eggs last night so I let her have it I stuck it under her and petted her and told her to do a good job like she did last time
smile.png
I have 2 other hens that are taking turns sitting 5 serama eggs one of the girls is not big enough to cover them all

I candled today and wanted to cry. I only have 4 chicks developing out of 14! I wont bother the eggs until later on but there were no signs. one had the horrible red spot! I am praying my 4 make it the rest of the way and Im really hoping the other eggs are just slow developers( I know i know im dreaming) How is everyone else doing? Will you or have you candled?

Hugs

Back
Top Bottom