FIRSRT SERAMA HATCH:anyone setting eggs and wanna hatch along with me?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by pbzmomma, Sep 6, 2011.

1. pbzmomma

pbzmomma Out Of The Brooder

Aug 30, 2011
    Virginia
    I set them last night so today is my first day of turning. I have 14 precious little Serama eggs from ZooMummzy(Castle Delight Seramas) all of the eggs arrived safley! My first time with these little eggs so wish me luck and i would love to hatch along with anyone who has or will be starting eggs soon.

They look so little in the egg carton!
    [​IMG]

2. justin24

justin24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2011
    memphis tn
    hey i wish yu luck i hatching some on the 23 of sept by my hen serama hens go broody some hope yu get a broody hen

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  3. chickenlover2251

chickenlover2251 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 17, 2011
    I just set some crele oegb eggs on tuesday and some birchen oegb yesterday! I can't wait till they hatch. Good look with hatching yours!

4. aprophet

aprophet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2010
    chesapeake Va.
    I have Broody MAMA's sitting on eggs most of this year My queenie just tried to peck my hand when I was gathering eggs last night so I let her have it I stuck it under her and petted her and told her to do a good job like she did last time [​IMG] I have 2 other hens that are taking turns sitting 5 serama eggs one of the girls is not big enough to cover them all

5. Chicks4MyFamily

Chicks4MyFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Valley City, OH
    Zoomummzy is a great egg shipper! All my eggs arrived safely from OR to OH! Mine hatched last week and are as cute and tiny as can be!

6. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    I'll have some CDS (zoomummzy) eggs next week!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
  8. boogiedog

boogiedog Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2010
    Oakland hills, CA
    I'm setting 12 more serama eggs today (had 3 hatch last week); and getting 12 more from Laura next week; putting them under broodies. Good luck to us all!

9. pbzmomma

Aug 30, 2011
    Virginia
    I am so exctied. I want them all to just hurry up and hatch lol

10. pbzmomma

Aug 30, 2011
    Virginia
    I candled today and wanted to cry. I only have 4 chicks developing out of 14! I wont bother the eggs until later on but there were no signs. one had the horrible red spot! I am praying my 4 make it the rest of the way and Im really hoping the other eggs are just slow developers( I know i know im dreaming) How is everyone else doing? Will you or have you candled?

Hugs

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by