First Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon- Join us! Set Day: Easter

Quote:
if you go to the "breed" pages (like chocolate, black, and so on).. then scroll down.. you might find a baby pic for that breed or color or what ever you want to call it
he doesn't have baby pics on all of the adult pages.. just some

Quote:
On the ordering poults page, there's a baby picture for each breed/variety.

http://www.porterturkeys.com/orderpoults.htm

I ordered fifteen also, but didn't get such a variety as you. I'm getting slate, royal palm & tiger bronze. I have to wait a couple of months for mine
sad.png

Deb

I should have thought of that and looked.
Thank you!

Last edited:
On the ordering poults page, there's a baby picture for each breed/variety.

http://www.porterturkeys.com/orderpoults.htm

I ordered fifteen also, but didn't get such a variety as you. I'm getting slate, royal palm & tiger bronze. I have to wait a couple of months for mine
sad.png

Deb

here's what I should have coming in a couple of weeks

2 Lilac
2 Sweetgrass
2 Pencilled Blue Palm
2 Bourbon Red
2 Tiger Bronze
7 Assorted Turkey Poults

I love the assorted... just never know for sure what they will toss in there!

Can you turkey people help me out and play...

After a 2 day trip, I have turkeys! My poults, from Porter Turkeys arrived this morning.
I ordered: 8 APA Turkey Poults and 7 Assorted. I received 18 (though his paper says he sent 17). One light brown one didn't make it, so I have 17 now.
*2 Black
*2 Bourbon Red
*2 Bronze
1 Chocolate Palm
1 Harvest Gold
2 Jersey Buff
*2 Royal Palm
1 Self Buff (this mark might be Self Blue instead)
*2 Slate
*2 White Holland
* = APA recognized

What a fabulous wish list!! ANd got list!;) Hope the remaining birds continue to be healthy and prosper. Got little chickes for them, you know the turkey tutors? (Now you all have me double and triple checking my words!!! :lol: )

Here is my entry for the caption contest.

Reeking of typtophan!
lau.gif

On a good note, I finished up my math final this morning so that class is done. I should still be carrying my 4.0 average since I did really well on the final. I was a little worried that I might pull the average down a little since I have not been doing great on the quizzes. Not horrible, but not great. Not a big fan of algebra and I still have one more algebra (second half of this class) class that starts on Monday. After that, no more algebra! I have one more assignment to finish up on the geology course and that class is also done.
Keep the entries for the turkey picture caption contest folks! We only have three entries so far and the deadline is midnight tomorrow!

Awesome job! Not sure how you can not be a fan of algebra, but I'll let that go. I love math because there's always a right answer. Even if I don't understand the point (see also: calculus I, II and III) I love it. Now I almost got a C in ethics because I can argue that any answer is the right answer in the right situation.

I can't help you out too much but I'm certain that one's name is Rudolf.

What a fabulous wish list!! ANd got list!
wink.png

Hope the remaining birds continue to be healthy and prosper. Got little chickes for them, you know the turkey tutors?

(Now you all have me double and triple checking my words!!!
lol.png
)

I put 3 chicks in with them..... the tutors!
tongue.png

I still can't figure out what they all are.
Oh well, I'll figure it out when the grow!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom