First batch of eggs ever starting today!

My cros breed chicks have hatched I will post pics later.

Picutures..
wee.gif
pop.gif

Are those last ones Silkies? Pretty color! And what is that cute little yellow one with black in it?

Well I woke up this morning and I thought tere was going to be a couple of pips but to my suprise there was 4 chicks conpltly out of the shell and one with a pip.

Well there ya go!
thumbsup.gif

Hey chicken boy...you avatar...Exchequer?? I have some in my bator, but only 5 out of 8 left..if those are EX's, do you sell eggs??

Last edited:
actually this is a pic I found on the internet and It is actually a very rare bantam breed called Kentucky specks They have Ben around since the 1800,s but where just called speckled bantams until 75 years ago a man in Kentucky found some in a barn and really started organize the breed I actually purchased a single comb cockrel a single comb pullet and a rose comb cockrel and a rose comb pullet Kentucky specks directly from the blood line of those birds found in the barn which I think is pretty cool

actually this is a pic I found on the internet and It is actually a very rare bantam breed called Kentucky specks They have Ben around since the 1800,s but where just called speckled bantams until 75 years ago a man in Kentucky found some in a barn and really started organize the breed I actually purchased a single comb cockrel a single comb pullet and a rose comb cockrel and a rose comb pullet Kentucky specks directly from the blood line of those birds found in the barn which I think is pretty cool

I like them, and I like the history behind..thanks for sharing! They are pretty for sure.

Back
Top Bottom