First chicken run

dlidholm242

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 12, 2014
We are ready to start with 4 orbingtons we pick up Sunday. We've been working on the coop and its ready to go. We are grateful for all the info here and from our chicken friends. While its a small step in a more natural lifestyle, we look forward to learning and furthering that lifestyle.

Hi :welcome
Glad you joined the flock. Wishing you the very best of luck with your new orpingtons and your chicken adventure. Be sure to ask lots of questions everyone very friendly.
The learning centre also has great articles on pretty much everything it's a great place :frow

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Orpingtons are a wonderful breed. I've raised them for years and they are beautiful, hardy, friendly and gentle (my children, and now my granddaughter, made lap pets out of ours), and good layers of large, brown eggs. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your Orpingtons.

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined the flock!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Congrats on the new flock!! If you have any questions after you bring them home, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom