First coop - Under construction

pop.gif

sry bout the work issue we all have that prob. right now even if not jobless jus mistreated & threatened. but i would like to say your coop is looking very good for first time . i hope my pile of scraps turn to something half way decent. jus wanted to comment on the green plastic stuff. it will bow no matter how good u tighen it . i use it for winter winds & it always eventually sags. the first picture i seen though looked like a pro wrestler... vader maybe... lol jus playin good luck guys & enjoy your time together building ohh yeah good luck with the chickens too

Quote:
Ha! I'm sure he'll be flattered to hear that. :p Loves that stuff... I can't stand it, personally, but he's not much into Star Trek, so I guess we all have our things.

We're going to put a support under the perches to make them more sturdy; BF thought ripping them out again to replace them would affect the strength of the boards they're attached to too much.... Blah.

We've got $50 saved up for the wire and stuff, but we've hit another snag.... My BF's parents home was auctioned off without their knowledge.
sad.png
We were going to put the coop in the field behind their yard (with the farmer's permission), but obviously that won't work now.

Project on hold until a new location can be found.

Back
Top Bottom