First Egg Countdown

I would guess that Dale is, I'm not sure about Shadow, but I'm pretty new to all this. Shadow looks like he could be.

Last edited:
Peep laid her first egg!!! Now both my chicks that I got 20 weeks ago are laying, and my hen I got last weekend is laying even with the stress of the move. Chickens are so great!!!

here is sonic and here is shadow and here is jeff and dale
By head shots, they all look like pullets. How old are they, and can you get full body (side view) shots?

Quote: Then I will add.............

You eat waffles.
lol.png

Went to check on the chicks this afternoon and look what I found...

I didn't want to spook her so I gave her some privacy to finish the task. But I can't wait to see the first egg!!!!!
wee.gif

Here it is...

I left her alone but when I came back she came running to me as if to say, "Have you seen it? Have you seen it?" Yay! Finally the first egg. She is 23 1/2 weeks old today. So happy!

Last edited:
I have Two Black English Orpington pullets from Renies Peeps (Pictured here with one of the two Cockerels that we recently re-homed) who are 20 weeks old and have not yet lain their first eggs we also have three chicks who are almost 4 weeks old one of whom is almost certainly a cockerel to replace the two 'girls' who turned out to be boys crossing my fingers that we will have eggs soon

I have Two Black English Orpington pullets from Renies Peeps (Pictured here with one of the two Cockerels that we recently re-homed) who are 20 weeks old and have not yet lain their first eggs we also have three chicks who are almost 4 weeks old one of whom is almost certainly a cockerel to replace the two 'girls' who turned out to be boys crossing my fingers that we will have eggs soon

Those are beautiful chickens! What color eggs will they lay?

Back
Top Bottom