First eggs of the season

CountryGal517

Chirping
5 Years
Feb 25, 2014
Georgetown, KY

Lots of excitement around here tonight!! Our new Golden Comets finally laid their first two eggs!!!

Congratulations on your first eggs! Good chickens! Hope that means spring is finally here!

How EGG-citing! Those first eggs are always THE most exciting thing! But I still really enjoy finding those treasures in the nest boxes ever day. Like little presents left for me.
lol.png

How EGG-citing! Those first eggs are always THE most exciting thing! But I still really enjoy finding those treasures in the nest boxes ever day. Like little presents left for me.
lol.png

I know what you mean I had two waiting for me today at the same time when I looked in the nesting boxes! Side by side in two different boxes, it was so cute.
love.gif

I was excited all over again today to find two more, had to leave them for my daughter though she's even more ecstatic then we are, you're right though it is like finding little presents. just waiting for the other 6 hens to start laying now....
celebrate.gif

Congratulations on the next two eggs, I am sure your daughter will be thrilled to collect them! If never gets old, especially when they throw in a surprise like little eggs, or double eggs or other funny ones.

Back
Top Bottom