First ever hatch... Can't wait.

Ahahah he gave me them to eat cause i said mu friend likes them and then he said i could hatch them cause they were fertile so i was like alright why not but apparently there really messy :/

Ducks are SUPER messy! But they're so cute! And the good thing about them is if they get too dirty you can take them into the shower with you... LOL. Better than playing with the rubber ones!
lol.png

I hope i get a male and a female so next year i can hatch my own, cant wait ive never had ducks before looking forward to it :):):):)

I love surprises!
love.gif
Wish my other half would let me have some ducks. Maybe I'll order some eggs and tell him they're special LF chicken eggs... LOL! And then when they hatch I'll be like "Oops, looks like the breeder "accidentally" sent me the wrong eggs!

I hope you don't mind if I join in. I just set 13 eggs in my new Hovabator tonight from my own hens. It's my first ever hatch and the kids and I are pretty excited. If these guys hatch well, they'll go to my friend down the street. I have some BCMs and Wheaten ameraucana chicks coming in another month or so.

The chicks in this hatch will be crosses between an Easter egger rooster and a production red, barred rock, and black ameraucana hen.

Happy hatching!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom