First ever hatch... Can't wait.

katie1504

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 3, 2014
For my birthday I knew I was getting an incubator but I had to have it the night before so I could set it up and leave it running over night.

Then my birthday morning came and I chose my eggs. I ended up with 24 in total and I set them going. All I have to do now it wait. I am hatching light sussex this time and I can't wait to see what hatches (if any!!)

Good luck! May you hatch many darling fuzzies!
jumpy.gif

Thank you... No doubt as I get further in there will be a million and one questions that I have! :)

Aha i do I'm doing a big hatch this year of 46 eggs most ever done :) i hope i get a few ahah. Are u hatching any ?

Yes, though I really should be selling eggs instead of hatching them! I have some broodies on my cuckoo and chocolate serama project and I've been thinking about trying to make a couple more frizzled cocoapop seramas.
big_smile.png
My other half said I need to sell a few pairs off first but the henobators are running and I have no self control!

Aahaha im starting mine on monday and a friend of mine gave me three duck eggs so ive looked up and apparently u can hatch them together so im gonna try that :D
I love seeing them hatch all fuzzy :):):)

Yay, I love ducks! I haven't had ducks for years and my other half has put his foot down on having anything but chickens (I'll leave out the fact that he went behind my back and bought a bunch of turkeys). I love cute little fluffy babies too. Gives me hatching fever just thinking about them!
jumpy.gif
Never mind the tub of fluffies in my living room... Can never have too many until they're grown up, haha! It's all a part of the chicken math - never count the babies, just the adults!

Back
Top Bottom