First fire of the year

I want a wood burning stove so bad. My in laws had one and they put in some kind of fake logs and gas now.
sad.png

Quote:
Yes they do, DH bought those once this summer to make s'mores with the kids. I'm the resident Marshmellow Toaster and let me tell you, it takes some skill to toast one of those so that they're soft in the middle without burning the outside or having the whole thing slide off the fork into the fire.
lol.png

Belle - thinks Imp is going to be a sticky mess

Quote:
Yes they do, DH bought those once this summer to make s'mores with the kids. I'm the resident Marshmellow Toaster and let me tell you, it takes some skill to toast one of those so that they're soft in the middle without burning the outside or having the whole thing slide off the fork into the fire.
lol.png

Belle - thinks Imp is going to be a sticky mess

That happens more often than I'd like to admit.
lol.png

Fortunately I'm getting a bunch of free wood this Friday when neighbors and I are getting some trees cut down.

Imp

I have so many big dead oaks around here, I just wish someone would come and take it for firewood. Yes, Im in florida, but its not unusual to have the nights go down into the mid 20's.

Firewood anyone?

Quote:
Wish I could give you ours. It's this big old massive thing in the living room, taking up lots of space. DH says we are going to use it one of these days, but it's much easier just to tap the thermostat on the wall up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom