First Hatch Due 3/19!! UPDATE: Want some of these Babies?

Well thats about as easy as it gets you got some black austrlorps there Grats
wink.png

Quote:
Sorry, that doesn't look good, does it?

sad.png

No
sad.png
But he's such a little fighter!! Very vocal and moving around...

I've taken some advice and put him in a plastic container by himself with some chopped boiled egg and electrolyte water (with vitamins).

We will see...

Hopefully just weakness in the legs for whatever reason

Quote:
Thanks but the lady I got the eggs from didn't have Austrlorps. You can see my post on page 3 (I think) to see what the possible combos are
smile.png

Quote:
uh huh...
smile.png
Just you wait!! Come May I'll have Silkies and BLRW's and we will SEE who just wants to look at pictures
tongue2.gif

See you tomorrow right?? Gotta get working on that coop!!

I've already started working on Andy! I showed him all your pics you sent me, and told him next time you were hatching silkies and BLRW's and he just rolled his eyes, and said "oh, babe!"
Which is NOT a no! So we're in!!
lol.png

Last edited:
So I started a new thread about the "wobbly" chick.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=5944151#p5944151

I think he has double slipped tendons
hit.gif

I am up and it's almost 3 am because I just made him a chick chair and bandaged both legs. I hope this little one makes it AND it's a girl so I can keep her.

Please send good chickie vibes my way. Also, if you have any experience with the slipped tendon thing advice is SUPER welcome!

I HAVE BABIES !
Yesterday was day 21 and no babies. At 8 o'clock i found 3 babies and 1 on the way and there was 10 other eggs couldnt tell if they were piped or such......Cant wiat to go home from work !!!!
pictures tommarrow

Quote:
HOORAY!!

That is AWESOME! It's such a great feeling to know that you did a good job incubating isn't it??
smile.png

I'll be looking for pics

Here is a pic of my little guy in his chick chair

81805_chickchair.jpg

Back
Top Bottom