First Hatch Due 3/19!! UPDATE: Want some of these Babies?

Quote:
I do the same thing!! The last few nights iv been dreaming constantly about my hens laying thier first eggs. im sooo anxious and i feel crazy haha

the eggs in my dreams though are always mushy or extreamly big or something wierd. haha i hope they dont actually come out like that hahaha
but i do want them to lay soon very very baddly!!!
barnie.gif

i want them to start thier 'egg laying song' in the mornings haha
D.gif

Quote:
Thanks but the lady I got the eggs from didn't have Austrlorps. You can see my post on page 3 (I think) to see what the possible combos are
smile.png

Well the only breeds there that might produce black and white ofspring would be the EE X PWR or BSL X PWR assuming the PWR doesnt have a recessive gene. I guessed BA because of the white feather tips on the wings as usually BA have these. Oh or could be the WLH X BSL also
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks but the lady I got the eggs from didn't have Austrlorps. You can see my post on page 3 (I think) to see what the possible combos are
smile.png

Well the only breeds there that might produce black and white ofspring would be the EE X PWR or BSL X PWR assuming the PWR doesnt have a recessive gene. I guessed BA because of the white feather tips on the wings as usually BA have these. Oh or could be the WLH X BSL also
wink.png

Thanks!! I bet that's it. She has White Rocks, Leghorns and a BSL hen
smile.png
She has all kinda of mutts so I'm just trying to figure what is with what.. LOL

Here are some photos of the babies. Almost a week old. PM me if you would like to give any of these guys a home. I am on Florida's Space Coast
smile.png

81805_2_22_006.jpg

81805_2_22_009.jpg

81805_2_22_025.jpg

81805_2_22_027.jpg

81805_2_22_031.jpg

81805_2_22_033.jpg

81805_2_22_035.jpg

In most cases I have more than one that looks like these. I do not know sexes so you will just have to take your chances.
smile.png
They are all healthy and doing great! I would love for them to go to loving families ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom