First hatch, would like some hand-holding, please. NOT an emergency!

17 out of 18 and a first time hatching. That's absolutely fantastic. Now all you need is some delaware blue eggs and youll be all set.

What did you put down in your incubator? I know some people say to put nothing down but it makes clean up a lot easier. It looks very porous so it would not interfer with humity.

Glad your hatch was great. I am hoping for a good weekend. Expecting 12 this weekend.
jumpy.gif
:jumpy:jumpy

Quote:
I hadn't even posted the results yet! But yes, I set 18 eggs, one candled clear last week so I pitched it, and had 17 of the remaining 17 hatch!

celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

And I could really use some sleep..........

Quote:
I hadn't even posted the results yet! But yes, I set 18 eggs, one candled clear last week so I pitched it, and had 17 of the remaining 17 hatch!

celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

And I could really use some sleep..........

Brilliant Ranchie!!!
clap.gif

well done you.
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Quote:
That's a cheapo version of the Rubbermaid shelf liner- I found it at the Family Dollar store. It's not so much for cleanliness as it is for giving the babies a good grip for their feet. I didn't cover all the wire, just about 80% of it, so the air could still circulate.

Quote:
In a week or two, I hope! But they will be shipped eggs, so I can't hope for such a hatch rate as these. Can't wait for the Blues!
wee.gif

Quote:
In a week or two, I hope! But they will be shipped eggs, so I can't hope for such a hatch rate as these. Can't wait for the Blues!
wee.gif

the rate odds will drop a bit, but you never know. please post pics of the Del Blues, i am so curious to see the turnout!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom