First Hunter Pace

jettgirl24

Songster
9 Years
Feb 21, 2010
Duvall, WA
Lovely photos, looks like your daughter has done a wonderful job with her horse. I grew up in Pony Club and it was such a valuable experience. I learned just about everything I know about horses there and it has served me well all these years. There are so many wonderful opportunities available to PC kids.... I got to travel across the country for USPC national show jumping championships and brought home a bronze medal. Priceless experience at age 14! It looks like your daughter is taking advantage of learning some new things which is always a good thing!

Jumping is definitely addictive for the young ones! I evented up until age 20 and loved every minute of it. I ride dressage now but I just took my dressage horse cross country schooling for the first time in his life about a month ago... What a blast! I think he thought I was nuts at first but once he popped over a few logs he was a jumping machine
LOL

Last edited:

Glenmar

Songster
9 Years
Jan 17, 2011
VIRGINIA
She started riding very young. My niece has been taking lessons on my horse since she was 8 yrs old.

Very cute pony.

TMNTCkins

Songster
11 Years
Apr 2, 2008
Valley Springs California
Quote:Pony Club is great and I'm so glad she is loving it. She loves the jumping.
It's great to hear of someone else that has had a great time with pony club and learned so much. I love all there safety rules

kfchickenlady

Songster
9 Years
Apr 28, 2010
N.Calif.
Hi,
I guess I will see you sunday! Im the DC of the Pony Club based where you were practicing, so glad you found a club!!! I have a son and daughter in Pony Club and they are hooked on Eventing, its been the best thing weve ever done, and I can still say that after 12 years!

Top Bottom