First predator Kill on my bird's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I don't but it was the first one I seen in my yard when I found it.

As for them being in a cage at night they are they are in once again a double wired cage. I have Remade a new cage, and game cam is loaded when I catch that Mother trucker on film its game on. LOCK AN LOAD !

You need to double check the leash law. I am always amazed at how many who have a dog leash law don't know that it often applies to cats. Just because it is hard to contain the cat or follow the law is NO excuse not to follow it. It is a very sore subject for me that the complete lack of pet responsibility in others puts me in the position of using deadly force on their pet to protect mine. Good luck on your hunt.

game cams are an AWESOME tool. very informative.... you would be amazed at what creeps around your birds at night.

if you shoot the cats, especially without telling the neighbors, chances are they're just going to get more cats. how many cats have to die before these people learn? they obviously don't care about the cats, so i personally think you should try a different route, or else this will just be a repeat scenario.
hmm.png
trap the cats to get proof, drop them off at a shelter, then sue them for losses, emotional distress, the cost of reinforcing your pens, everything you're legally able to - maybe paying large quantities of money will hit them where it hurts.

Quote:
I have repeated told them as I said I will not tell them again! Sorry you guys don't see My point . Their cats are not making anyone any money! My birds were making me money now I have to find a new Roo so I can hatch their eggs Now I can not .....

i said to sue them. you would gain your monetary losses back, and then maybe they wouldn't get more cats. i'm not telling you to warn them again, obviously that didn't work - i'm saying that to not tell them though when you take action will likely result in this whole thing happening again and again because they'll get more cats, not understanding why their cats didn't come back. i understood your point. i'm just trying to help you break a cycle, i'm not telling you to keep asking them nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom