I had my first processing today. 5 extra roosters that were destroying my garden. They were 20 week old black Australorps. I started by making a restraining cone from a piece of stove pipe. Won't do that again. It will hold an ostrich but it was a pain to cut and form. I'll make the next ones out of A/C duct. It went ok for my first time. After I got over the first one, it was similar to cleaning fish or deer. Just something that's necessary. I do want to build a plucker and a scalder. That part was aweful for one man to do. My bear paws wouldn't quite fit in the cavity like I would have liked either. Had some trouble getting it all clean. But they are all cut up and in the freezer now.