First Run of Cornish Cross Meat Birds and Super Excited!

It's not far about 3 hours but it's mostly swampy. Dryer the land less mosquitos and that's a big plus after 20 yrs on the marsh
what I was looking at was actually not swampy or marsh it was a farm.. Kinda too dry at some points in my opinion though I also found one that was 240 acres which in my opinion would be more sustainable

To join the commune you must bring skills:
I am the nurse and care for all things that don't need a doc. And a few that should.
DH is a carpenter and sniper
Wendy is the teacher and home schools the kids. Accept Paul and Tray. They are disabled and the school here is great for them.
Wendy's DH is a mechanic and sevivalist.
And well our sons make up critter control Steve Erwin is their hero. And for the one girl she's the nanny.

Any qualifications?

Well I'm college educated so I could teach as well or be the advanced teacher.. I have medical training so I could do that as well.. I'm in pre med so not a doc yet but I have knowledge.. I was a sniper in the army or qualified for it so could help there when I was a teen I worked as a carpenter for two years so there's that too.. I have a lot of survivalist skills that include fire starting primitive weapons(both hunting and combat) survivalist structure building as well, before I decided to go med I wanted to be a biologist/zoologist so I'm pretty good with animals.. And I'm currently a chicken farmer.. I'm pretty good at growing crops I had a 100 by 50 garden this year really big for the household I'm in but could increase it for a commune.. I'm really good with technology so that's a plus(in my book) during times I could have a job they tended to be more people oriented (I was a clerk)so I'm pretty people friendly or atleast can fake it really well... So I guess I'm qualified. You could probably say I could replace a lot of jobs already taken but I'd prefer to focus on a small number because the more focused you are the better you tend to do.. Oh also I was one class shy of being a psychologist so I could do commune help sessions.. Requirements for atleast my dwelling must have electricity... Although I don't rely on it often I do enjoy byc and would like to keep the internet and communication lines open... Plus would like a warning when the zombie apocalypse happens. Oh I have strategy training so that could be useful in that situation we could open a small store or farmers market to sale/trade goods we have or make I was an assistant manager for two years so could help there too... I've wanted to start a commune for some number of years now so I've been learning as much as I could in ways to make them sustainable

Well I'm college educated so I could teach as well or be the advanced teacher.. I have medical training so I could do that as well.. I'm in pre med so not a doc yet but I have knowledge.. I was a sniper in the army or qualified for it so could help there when I was a teen I worked as a carpenter for two years so there's that too.. I have a lot of survivalist skills that include fire starting primitive weapons(both hunting and combat) survivalist structure building as well, before I decided to go med I wanted to be a biologist/zoologist so I'm pretty good with animals.. And I'm currently a chicken farmer.. I'm pretty good at growing crops I had a 100 by 50 garden this year really big for the household I'm in but could increase it for a commune.. I'm really good with technology so that's a plus(in my book) during times I could have a job they tended to be more people oriented (I was a clerk)so I'm pretty people friendly or atleast can fake it really well... So I guess I'm qualified. You could probably say I could replace a lot of jobs already taken but I'd prefer to focus on a small number because the more focused you are the better you tend to do.. Oh also I was one class shy of being a psychologist so I could do commune help sessions.. Requirements for atleast my dwelling must have electricity... Although I don't rely on it often I do enjoy byc and would like to keep the internet and communication lines open... Plus would like a warning when the zombie apocalypse happens. Oh I have strategy training so that could be useful in that situation we could open a small store or farmers market to sale/trade goods we have or make I was an assistant manager for two years so could help there too... I've wanted to start a commune for some number of years now so I've been learning as much as I could in ways to make them sustainable

All aboard. Sounds like DHs we have here youll fit right in.

Back
Top Bottom