First Time Hen!

Ashley Collier

Hatching
5 Years
Feb 10, 2014
Hello all!

My name is Ashley & I'm in the last stages of my very first incubation of chicken eggs. Quite excited! I've referenced BYC very often to answer any questions I've had and have found the site very informative and the other members very friendly and supportive. What a wonderful network!

A little about myself:
My husband and I just got married in June of 2013 and we moved to a small city in northwest Texas, from a larger city in south Texas. We have two cats, Lindy & Laces, and hope to get a dog soon, after we move into an actual house with a private back yard. My husband, Jacob, just finished his bachelors degree in December of 2013 and will begin graduate school this fall. I'm taking school a little slower and have opted for an online university to finish my degree in veterinary technology. I plan to become a marine mammal veterinarian---one day... when I grow up.
smile.png
For now, we are content. I work in the animal department at a local children's museum. I handle snakes, sharks, fish, chameleons, bearded dragons, monitors, prairie dogs, and much more daily. Love my job and all God has blessed my husband and me with.

I look forward to interacting with all the wonderful members on BYC! Best of luck to everyone with their projects.
smile.png

Ashley Collier

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Good luck with your hatch. That sounds like a really interesting job.

Back
Top Bottom