First time incubater 😊

Thank you, we’re going to eat at 5 and then I’m going to do it, I’m worried about it not making it if I don’t!

Thank you so much for the link, it was so helpful! I candled the non pipped egg and he was a right old mover, I’ve made a tiny little air hole, incubator opened for a matter of seconds getting him out and popping him back in, now all we can do until tomorrow evening is wait 🤞🏼🐣 I am so hoping to wake up to some great news in the morning if nothing else happens this evening!

Thank you so much for the link, it was so helpful! I candled the non pipped egg and he was a right old mover, I’ve made a tiny little air hole, incubator opened for a matter of seconds getting him out and popping him back in, now all we can do until tomorrow evening is wait 🤞🏼🐣 I am so hoping to wake up to some great news in the morning if nothing else happens this evening!
That’s great! Hopefully there’s some duckies in your incubator when you wake up! 🐣🦆🤞👍

I hope so! 🤞🏼🙏🏼 I’ve not felt this excited/nervous feeling since our mama cat had her babies! (They’re 2 next week and I’m hoping they all get along with the duckies!)
Omg I know!! Happens to me everytime! We actually have 4 and 6 week old kittens right now! (we have like 5 outdoor cats and a boy outside and we really want to get rid of him)

These were the kitties when they were tiny!

Attachments

• D68C7F18-146C-417B-B78F-93955396BA36.jpeg
    D68C7F18-146C-417B-B78F-93955396BA36.jpeg
    785.5 KB · Views: 2
  • C1FEBCAB-A143-4C0D-8581-A32213BAD1D7.jpeg
    C1FEBCAB-A143-4C0D-8581-A32213BAD1D7.jpeg
    550 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom