First time poster, long time "lurker"

mooman

Dirty Egg Eater
11 Years
Apr 9, 2008
Marietta, SC
Hello

First let me thank you all for the advice you've given me over the last year that I have been actively lurking on this forum. I have had four chickens in a tractor in my back yard for the last year (supervised free ranging at times) and thier antics never grow old.

I am finally joining the forum because I recently realized my long time dream of buying some property in the country. I am now the proud owner of a small house and gently used barn sitting on 3 acres in Marietta, SC (outside greenvile). I am planning on using one of the stalls in my barn to house another dozen or so chickens and some free range keets. I'm sure I will have lots of questions thorughout the process. Thank you all in advance.

Ryan

Welcome to the forum, I do not post as much as most, so I know what you mean about lurking & picking up random important info..... so happy posting, hope to read more from you soon.....
frow.gif

Welcome to BYC,
And congats on the new house.I just bought our house 2 years ago and have been bugging the misses for chickens ever since then.

Good luck,
Ed

Welcome and best of luck with the new property. Make sure to build the coop bigger than you think you need. We will be happy to help with your chicken addiction.

Hmmm. Well I guess this explains that strange "someone is watching me" feeling I have been having.
lol.png

Welcome to BYC! You will have 500 more chickens in no time!
wink.png
Ha! You are one of us now.

Back
Top Bottom