First time posting

Sierragirl

Chirping
13 Years
Aug 23, 2009
Roseville, CA
Hi everyone! I have been reading and learning alot from the BYC website for about 6 months. Thanks to everyone for posting. I finally signed up but it has taken me a while to write because I'm not real familiar with this computer stuff. I don't have any chickens yet either because I have been trying to do this the right way by getting the coop and run finished first. I thought I wanted 3 chickens but after reading all the postings I want more. My friends built me a coop inside my dog run and it is big enough for 5 chickens. I live on a medium size lot in the city so I can't have alot of chickens. I'm now trying to find me some chickens at a reasonable cost. I live near the Sacramento area so if anybody out there has any young pullets they want to sell or give away, please let me know. I consider myself new to raising chickens since I haven't been around chickens since I was little. I'm sure I will be able to find help here if I need it. You members are so supportive of each other. I'm already addicted to BYC. I've even figured out a few of the acroynims. I also love to garden so I need the chicken poop and I hope to sell a few eggs to help with the cost of feed. I have a golden retriever and a cat. That's all for now. Thanks again!
smile.png

Good early morning from West GA....We're full time farmers and it's time to rise!

Welcome aboard and if I can ever help you let me know. BYC is such fun and a resource! Enjoy!!!!

Welcome SierraGirl, I'm in the Sierra's above you. I will be hatching some chicks the end of October if you want to go that route let me know.

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you finally came out of lurker status
wink.png

Nancy
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom