First timer!!

DoraLeShea

Chirping
May 1, 2018
Hi guys!
So we have just placed two day old chicks under my silkie, who was so broody and refused to be broken. She had been broody just over 3 weeks. She took to the babies straight away and is lovely with them but I’ve been reading horror stories on the net about silkies always smothering their hatchlings! Is that something I should worry about? Thanks so much guys- just need some reassurance and information xx

Thank you...damn google got me stressed. I’ve just checked on her and she is being a beautiful mum. I think all will be well :love

Thank you...damn google got me stressed. I’ve just checked on her and she is being a beautiful mum. I think all will be well :love

Don't worry! I don't have any personal experience with this, but I frequently get freaked out about similar things when I read horror stories on the internet.

I just want to reassure you that you are doing great, from one worrier to another :hugs

Don't worry! I don't have any personal experience with this, but I frequently get freaked out about similar things when I read horror stories on the internet.

I just want to reassure you that you are doing great, from one worrier to another :hugs
Thank you so much :love nice to hear others are similar :hugs

Back
Top Bottom