Fish amoxicillin

How effective is doxycycline?
So would you say that Amoxicillin is great for lower and upper respiratory infections?
What are you trying to treat?
Doxycyline would be best used to treat symptoms of respiratory infection due to disease like Mycoplasma or secondary infection dues to Infectious Bronchitis.

Amoxicillin would be good for wounds, possibly aspiration pneumonia, etc. But it's not an effective drug on disease like Mycoplasma.

What are you trying to treat?
Doxycyline would be best used to treat symptoms of respiratory infection due to disease like Mycoplasma or secondary infection dues to Infectious Bronchitis.

Amoxicillin would be good for wounds, possibly aspiration pneumonia, etc. But it's not an effective drug on disease like Mycoplasma.

I want to treat chicken cold (Coryza). What’s is the most affective antibiotic that I can buy?
Coryza stinks. Does you chicken have a rotten odor from the head and beak? Sulfa antibiotics (sulfadimethoxine, bactrim, sulfatrim, Albon, and SMZ-TMP are helpful against coryza. Coryza is a chronic disease, and is never cured. Symptoms may get better, but they cannget it again, and there may be damage in the air sacs an elsewhere. Same with MG. It helps to get tested to know what disease you are seeing.

Yes some may have stink breathe and others may have runny nose and eyes. Swollen eyes. Doxycycline is so expensive I have a big farm. I need to find something that’s a little more price efficient. I normally buy the fish antibiotics.

Yes some may have stink breathe and others may have runny nose and eyes. Swollen eyes. Doxycycline is so expensive I have a big farm. I need to find something that’s a little more price efficient. I normally buy the fish antibiotics.
Where are you located in the world?

As mentioned, Infectious Coryza reportedly has a bad odor, usual treatment of symptoms is with Sulfa Antibiotics.
Do keep in mind that respiratory disease like Infectious Coryza and Mycoplasma make birds carriers for life, so they spread the illness.
If you have a large farm with a lot of birds, it may be more practical and economical to cull the birds that present with symptoms - just a thought.

Where are you located in the world?

As mentioned, Infectious Coryza reportedly has a bad odor, usual treatment of symptoms is with Sulfa Antibiotics.
Do keep in mind that respiratory disease like Infectious Coryza and Mycoplasma make birds carriers for life, so they spread the illness.
If you have a large farm with a lot of birds, it may be more practical and economical to cull the birds that present with symptoms - just a thought.
I found Sulfamethoxazole / Trimethoprim Tablets, for birds. Maybe this might work.

Back
Top Bottom