Fishy Friday Fun—Cast Your Vote Today

Pick 2 or 3

• Total voters
My brain doesn't work right LOL.

I don't like fish much at all.. But I do really like fresh caught shrimp
Yep. I'm very picky about the fish I like too. I like smoked Alaskan salmon, but ain't a fan of grilled salmon. Or... any other things you do with salmon? I don' know how else to cook it lmao. And don't like cod, trout, or any of the other fishies. Smoked salmon is about it In the swimming fish department. Fresh shrimp is amazing though. Not a fan of popcorn shrimp, fried shrimp, shimp cocktail, or whatever else uou do with shrimp lol.

And honestly I prefer fishing for others than eating it myself lol.

Yep. I'm very picky about the fish I like too. I like smoked Alaskan salmon, but ain't a fan of grilled salmon. Or... any other things you do with salmon? I don' know how else to cook it lmao. And don't like cod, trout, or any of the other fishies. Smoked salmon is about it In the swimming fish department. Fresh shrimp is amazing though. Not a fan of popcorn shrimp, fried shrimp, shimp cocktail, or whatever else uou do with shrimp lol.

And honestly I prefer fishing for others than eating it myself lol.

my mom bakes it 🤮

I will eat GOOD shrimp in any shape or form.. I love fried shrimp yummmm

I hate fishing.

Yep. I don't like freezer things either. Too slimy, and mushy, egh. I like to do my own fishing. And if I can't, then eat freshly caught fish.
Ahi tuna isn't slimy, it's used to make sushi. I make cherry blossom rolls with it.

Attachments

• IMG_6823.JPG
    IMG_6823.JPG
    322.5 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom