Fishy Friday Fun—Cast Your Vote Today

Pick 2 or 3

• Total voters
Pics
Fishing with cane poles was another
My mom was real out doorsy and we would go camping for a week with just bread peanut butter and eggs. Had to cut cane poles and catch anything else we wanted to eat. Ended up being mostly bream and frog legs. It was always a great time and memories. Dad would either take us on coon hunting trips or your more traditional vacation trips like the beach. He’s where I acquired my taste for crab.

Looks like your DH & mine have the same bday. Tell Mr Mud to enjoy his seafood platter. Mines only getting a pizza.
his bday is Monday and mine is Wednesday but we starting celebration tomorrow and then picking up the mini at grandmas and heading to smokies. Will return around my bday and celebrate it next weekend 😂

Happy Birthday to your DH!!!!!

Mr muddy chose seafood for his birthday bash @ club muddy tomorrow! Sooooo we picked up 3 doz raw oysters and some shrimp for shrimp cocktail
Go Dr. and Mr. Muddy, sounds like great food and great time. Did you get rid of the boys? Send them to a Hotel so you have the pool to your selves and Birthday Party Away the night. :bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun
:woot Happy Birthday Mr. Muddy

Happy early Birthday @muddy75 , I love vacations in the smokies. Have aways stayed in Townsend, Man has that area changed in the past decades, I still find it quaint and enjoy the quiet areas in the park, where if you hike in far enough you can swim in waterfall pools or picnic on the porch of a real settler's porch.
Or like DH and DS did after a heavy rain storm, Go down the Little River in an inner tube and try to drown your self in the rushing rapids. :duc:th

Depends on how it's being prepped.

In a boil? ALL THE SHELLFISH THINGS. Plus red taters, andouille and corn.

Ahi for sushi, of course.

And mahi for fish tacos or grilling.

Salmon on a plank.

These all have their uses and purpose.

Back
Top Bottom