Fishy Friday Fun—Cast Your Vote Today

Pick 2 or 3

• Total voters
I put crawfish cause I love to catch them in the creek and name them. I don't eat them though😳. Am I souposed too? They dot look very appetizing....😯
Only if you can catch them by the sack and are able to boil them in tons of spice. One or two are more fun to play with or use for fish bait. :p

Last edited:
One or two out of a creek are fishing bait. Dad and I can eat 50 pounds of them by our self. Hand catching enough for a meal would take all week. I trap them in my small creek for bait and have never gotten enough to even think of wasting the time to cook.
When I was a kid me and my dad would go crawfishing with nets and beef melt along the ditches in the refuge. The water was clean it would rise and fall with the tide it was so fun. He taught me to put them down right next to the grass and the perfect depth was when the net was sticking out about 6"

When I was a kid me and my dad would go crawfishing with nets and beef melt along the ditches in the refuge. The water was clean it would rise and fall with the tide it was so fun. He taught me to put them down right next to the grass and the perfect depth was when the net was sticking out about 6"
Ditto. Those are some of my fondest memories of just me and Dad out in the swamp gathering food to feed the family. I hope everyone has memories like that. 🥴

Back
Top Bottom