Fishy Friday Fun—Cast Your Vote Today

Pick 2 or 3

• Total voters
Dollar general store a couple minutes from my house has put in 2 self checkout register things. Only person in the store is stocking. I guess that's the answer to the wanted 15.00hr minimum wage. They used to have 3 people on shift so I guess its a win for the company. Can't say I didn't see it coming

Dollar general store a couple minutes from my house has put in 2 self checkout register things. Only person in the store is stocking. I guess that's the answer to the wanted 15.00hr minimum wage. They used to have 3 people on shift so I guess its a win for the company. Can't say I didn't see it coming
One of the local wal-marts is testing removing all cashiers up front but the one behind the tobacco counter. Replacing with all self checkout where only one person for up to 12. I really dislike wal-mart (that one store specially) but I think I'm done.

One of the local wal-marts is testing removing all cashiers up front but the one behind the tobacco counter. Replacing with all self checkout where only one person for up to 12. I really dislike wal-mart (that one store specially) but I think I'm done.
If and when I had to (not now though since ammo is sparse ) I'd go in through garden and hug the side walls (firefighting memories) to sporting goods then back out the same way. I can't stand Walmart

I prefer to shop our local grocery store anyway. When I go make groceries its right when it opens at 8am Saturday morning. It seems to always be the same customers too. All male all about my age i guess none of us like a crowd lol
I don't mind the crowds per say when making groceries. It's how incredibly rude people become. If you want to stop and talk, do you have to position yourselves and baskets across the entire aisle? If I stop in traffic to let a family cross the street, they space themselves out and cross at 15' intervals. And it seems to be a point of honor that you don't have a speck of trash INSIDE your car, much less bags of leftovers from your last fast food foray, that belongs in the parking lot. :he Thank you. I feel better now. 🥴

I don't mind the crowds per say when making groceries. It's how incredibly rude people become. If you want to stop and talk, do you have to position yourselves and baskets across the entire aisle? If I stop in traffic to let a family cross the street, they space themselves out and cross at 15' intervals. And it seems to be a point of honor that you don't have a speck of trash INSIDE your car, much less bags of leftovers from your last fast food foray, that belongs in the parking lot. :he Thank you. I feel better now. 🥴
Walking down the middle of the parking lot lanes instead of down the side get me

Back
Top Bottom