FIXED PRICE: Silkie Egg Special 2 doz.

Thank you....and I will. Put them in the hatching box this afternoon and two eggs have a tiny wiggle to them. I'm so excited I can barely move. Now I see what everyone else is talking about.

I have sent you a paypal payment for the week of March 12. A mixture of whatever you have laying will be great! These are for Mahonri's Easter Hatchalong for setting on the 17th. Thank you, Mary

Hey, Lady!!

Just wanted to pop in and say how nice CJ's birds are and to point out that I had an incredible hatch ratio with her stock. Thumbs up.
love.gif

Hey, Lady!!

Just wanted to pop in and say how nice CJ's birds are and to point out that I had an incredible hatch ratio with her stock. Thumbs up.
love.gif

Hello!
frow.gif

That's good to know!I planned on getting these for Mahonri's Easter Hatchalong. By the way 2 chicks from your silkie eggs you sent me hatched out last night. Others are trying to come out!
jumpy.gif

Hi, I would love to get some eggs. I do not want any Showgirls. I don't mind having all the silkie colors but I would prefer to have more of the lavender/porcelain and other lighter color pens. I would like the date of Feb 22 if that works. Thanks.

Actually now that I think about it Feb 21 would be better, if that works too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom