FL -frizzle ,silkie,red cochin bantam boys FREE

weaver2

Hatching
11 Years
Nov 14, 2008
Panama City FL
Hi everyone,
Although I have been reading posts for months this is my first post proper.I live smack in the middle of Panama City FL and three of my straight run feather footed bantams have turned out to be roos.I only had four and three of the four are roosters.Now we really love these little guys but once spring comes and the windows are open then the neighbors might begin to be irritated,and then code will come.Although,most all of my neighbors are wonderful,it just takes one,
to make the call.

I have sent a couple of people here on BYC some e-mails and pictures to see if they are interested in rehoming these fellows,but I thought I might also post to see if there is anyone else out there close by.

I also have a daughter who lives in Gainsville and attends the University of Florida so she comes home for spring break next month and she could also take them back that way if there is anyone down that way who might take them.

Oh,and,no one who is going to eat them please,haha..these are my babies!

The three boys are as follows:

Turkey-a white frizzle cochin bantam roo-just perfect,not too frizzled,just right and really sweet.
CIMG3495copy.jpg

Butters-a red cochin bantam roo-casanova,real good with my girls
CIMG3530copy.jpg

Bibi-a pretty white silkie roo-he doesn't sing too well but he's learning!
CIMG3499copy.jpg

Anyways let me know.They tolerate each other well and sleep together,take dust baths together etc.etc.

Last edited:
They are all still available as of now.I did hear back from a woman close by in Fountain FL yesterday and I am still hoping to rehome them close by.
Where are you?
thanks for the interest,as I didn't know I would or could love these chickens so much!!!
Liz

My chickens have just now been re-homed to the sweetest gal-thank you,
thank you-thank you!!!!We can even go visit!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom