flashed a light under and YES SHE HAS BABIES :-D

MamaChic21

Songster
9 Years
Dec 2, 2010
Jackson, NJ
My white beauty does have babies after all :))) at least 10 out of 16 looks really good. The other 6, just an ordinary egg. I am so happy
wee.gif

We moved her to the garage broody home and provided her with heated light and portable heater and some water and food, she sat right back to her babies
celebrate.gif

but down side of it all is 24 days has past. Let's say I calculated wrong, give a day or two, still isn't she over due ?

Last edited:
YAY! Glad you figured out there are babies in there!
celebrate.gif

Even if you have the days off by one or two yes she is overdue, but sometimes silkies like to take thier sweet time hatching. My experiece with hatching silkies is either they are a day early or 5 days late! At least I think I remember you saying these were silkies...
hu.gif

That's my memory for ya.

Last edited:
no, she's not a silkie, I don't know what she is really. I looked at the breeds and she looks so much like some similar breeds, so I simply don't know.It's at the bottim of my BYC page, maybe you can figure it out :)

She hasn't push them away, but I did put the fertile eggs in the middle and the other ones around th circle. I am sooo exicted. I hope I didn't do any harm in touching the eggs ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom