Flat Lay Photography for Beginners

CHlCKEN

𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕖
Premium Feather Member
Jun 21, 2020
Tennessee
I figured out that my phone has a setting that tells me if the camera is centered/and flat or not! It’s a little white plus sign In the center of the grid. Then there’s a little yellow plus sign showing where the camera is, you match up the yellow plus sign to the white one and it vibrates a little to tell you you’ve done good ✅ :D (I’m pretty sure that’s what it’s for lol)

it’s very helpful, and I had no idea what it was. I use an iPhone 11, because I don’t have a nice camera. I love using the grid to.

azurbanclucker

Crowing
Apr 29, 2017
Dathomir (Or maybe the AZ central Desert)
I figured out that my phone has a setting that tells me if the camera is centered/and flat or not! It’s a little white plus sign In the center of the grid. Then there’s a little yellow plus sign showing where the camera is, you match up the yellow plus sign to the white one and it vibrates a little to tell you you’ve done good ✅ :D (I’m pretty sure that’s what it’s for lol)

it’s very helpful, and I had no idea what it was. I use an iPhone 11, because I don’t have a nice camera. I love using the grid to.
because of how my office is laid out, it's hard to get my right angle tripod set up over my work table to use my DSLR for things like this, so potato s9+ is what we get. :)

CluckNDoodle

Hatchaholic
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Jan 12, 2019
Georgia

What is this fancy setting?! I don't have that! Lol

Top Bottom