Flat Rate Box full of Araucana Eggs Available to ship tomorrow 6Oct08

Gary,

Thanks for the answer! I'll try for some eggs from you right away. I have the incubator going right now. I really need some girls....
hmm.png
In fact, I am looking for some unusual colors.

I have eggs from Gary in bator right now, and as in the other posts photos, the were superbly packed, double bubble wrapped, not a weak spot on any egg, and shipping was quick. 40 eggs, and well marked, he sent me a note, a pamphlet, and ACA membership form. I love the attention to detail!
My eggs were the lightest shade of blue...
geos031.jpg

Except for the cuckoo eggs, and my camera takes poor photos!
Thank you so much, here's to a good hatch for all! I look forward to being a part of promoting this breed.
Tina/tfpets

sandspoultry attn.

Nivtup, who bought this box of eggs, also had bought a previous box. He emailed along with his payment that 25 of the previous 40 had gone to the hatcher. I don't how many hatched though. I try to warn everyone who gets Araucana eggs how difficult it is to get chicks. My breeders are not only Rumpless, but most are tufted, so 25% dead in shell is expected from the start. I set about 25 a week just to check fertility before I ship any eggs for the week. The overall fertility always 75% plus, which for Rumpless birds is pretty good. After the USPS gets through with them though it's a complete gamble on how many will hatch.
Gary

I don't understand just how to bring this post forward. Please check the initial post. Gary

Last edited:
Quote:
If I'm reading this correctly - you posted tonight for eggs to go out tomorrow - Mon. Oct. 6th. If that's correct, I'll take them.

SOLD.

Since it's now almost midnight and you are offline and I'm about to sign off, I'll pay tomorrow with PayPal after you confirm you still have the eggs. I'm a little confused by all the dates and postings.

Thanks so much - I'm looking forward to it. I ordered 14 Araucana eggs earlier this year from another breeder - 10 weren't fertile - 4 hatched. 2 were tufted and rumpless but 1 died. 1 was rumpless but no tufts. And the roo has no tufts, long tail, yellow legs and looks like a skinny white leghorn. So guess I'll try again on getting Araucanas cause my weird little roo and his two ladies aren't producing Araucana babies.

Last edited:
Quote:
If I'm reading this correctly - you posted tonight for eggs to go out tomorrow - Mon. Oct. 6th. If that's correct, I'll take them.

SOLD.

Since it's now almost midnight and you are offline and I'm about to sign off, I'll pay tomorrow with PayPal after you confirm you still have the eggs. I'm a little confused by all the dates and postings.

Thanks so much - I'm looking forward to it. I ordered 14 Araucana eggs earlier this year from another breeder - 10 weren't fertile - 4 hatched. 2 were tufted and rumpless but 1 died. 1 was rumpless but no tufts. And the roo has no tufts, long tail, yellow legs and looks like a skinny white leghorn. So guess I'll try again on getting Araucanas cause my weird little roo and his two ladies aren't producing Araucana babies.

Ruth
Your assumption is correct, the eggs are ready to ship. My PayPal address is [email protected] Did you read my initial post with all the disclaimers in it? I want everyone to know what they are getting into with these eggs.

Last edited:
Hi - yes, I read it and I guess that's why I was a little confused because you refered to last week's hatch but had date of Sept. 20th. I'm back on track now. And yes, I understand the "risks" involved that's why I explained I had already been down this road once before and didn't have good results so I'm willing to try again.

I'll pay with PayPal right now.

Thanks.

Monique

I want more around March, I sure hope you have them then!! I got the box from you previously, Posted that pic above!!! I have only 7 left developing, a couple from the B pen, and one from the RD, but a trip to California is a long haul, you have to admit!! I'm hoping for the best, and I'm gonna try for more, your packaging was great!!

*We hatched on October 12, 2008,
3 new little ones! One is very tufted! The other two look to be clean faced but ADORABLE. All are rumpless little beauties. Thanks, cant wait to try more!! This is a great start to this beautiful breed!
Tina

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom