Flea Market & Chicken Swap May 29, 2010 9am-2pm

Quote:
First you wash it , warm water and DAWN dish liquid rinse really well as a little Dawn goes a long way , then you wipe it down with old towels and then you disinfect with bleach and water a 1/10 ratio top to bottom then you dry with a towel again and then completely air dry for a day or 2 dependng on the temp outside you want everything to dry or you will have a mold issue and if you use to much bleach it will affect the birds, rabbits etc.. as it does people , asthma etc.. on the bottle of bleach it says use in well ventilated area. follow the directions but also follow the 1/10 ratio - Happy Anniversary hope the bunny enjoys the cottage

Quote:
I still have 2...

ETA: You gonna come get them??

If you don't sell them by the next swap...
hide.gif

Amazing No One Can Take A Joke. Get A Sense Of Humor We Once All Joked With Each Other And It Was Fun I Guess No More Of That
sad.png
I Will No Longer Be Posting On Here Good Luck With Your Swaps I Will Pm Anyone Who I Know And Feel Free To Pm Me But If You Don't Have A Sense Of Humor Don't Bother. I Hope Someday Everyone Will Come To There Senses. Remember It Was Fun At One Time Good Luck And God Bless

Quote:
If you don't sell them by the next swap...
hide.gif

Which swap?

I probably wont be at one until shays...if you still have them by then
hmm.png

Quote:
Which swap?

hmm.png

Bummer...I won't be able to make Shay's next one.

Quote:
hmm.png

Bummer...I won't be able to make Shay's next one.

Well keep me in mind if she parts with any adults. I don't want to hold you up selling them...Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom