Fleming Automatic Door installed

Figured it out, had my coordinates input as + rather than - so it was throwing it off. Giving it a shot today, but this could be awesome. I am glad I bought the advanced model on accident LOL

Because I am an man, and it’s a simple device. If I kept paper instructions for every device I owned I would need to build another barn to store it all :rolleyes:

Doesn’t really matter as I figured out what I had set incorrectly and now it’s correct.

Because I am an man
:gigThe man who built the house I live in saved all documentation, been a great help to me in the past 20 years, even with some duplicates and my additions it takes not more than one expandable pocket folder(9x9x12")to hold it all.
Glad you figured it out.

It’s a chicken door, not a house. I have all my blueprints to my cabin too, that’s not the same thing.... at all.... Thanks for your replies, they’ve really been so welcoming and insightful :duc :smack

I had one of the first ones & mine didn't come with instructions. You are supposed to get all the help you need from the help section on the device.

That menu is where I figured out I had missed the - in my lat/lon. My instructions I believe only had install, but I could be wrong. Was nothing in them that couldn’t be figured out in a few minutes.

Added the solar charger after the batteries died during a snow storm. Within a day my girls discovered and pecked holes in the wires. Framed it all out to allow easy removal but no access to the wires this morning with some pieces of scrap wood I had from another project. Came out pretty decent I think.
1FDD2B79-ED84-4F6B-9402-54041C2EC6A3.jpeg
3082BF9F-07CA-413B-A469-88D4C892D3BE.jpeg
4FB964EF-2E4D-4368-B5D4-9C2B22F4F23F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom