Fliers?

Corey NC

Songster
12 Years
Mar 28, 2007
North Carolina
I was wondering if we could make a standard flyer that people could put up at feed stores to help get the word out about BYC. Just something that people could print off that has some info about the site. Let me know if it is possible.

I love it!

What about edited versions of the bumper stickers? If printed big enough they could really draw some attention and stand out from the other flyers which are usually posted.

Great idea Corey!!!

Ya that sounds great! I was just thinking cause I know there are lots of chicken people around me but I'd feel silly saying "hey you want to know about a good website?" I dont know which bumper sticker your thinking about but I think it should be in black and white because some people (me) dont have color printers.

Totally agree! Usually there are a TON of fliers on the cork board at my local feed store and a nice black / white version of a blown up bumper sticker would really grab attention!

Corey, I'll try to convert them to b/w and format to fit on a landscape (sideways) piece of paper. Does that sound like a good idea, or were you thinking of something else?

Great idea! I have a feed store that would definately let me do that. They just took over and really would love to do it.

I was thinking the same thing myself! My feedstore carries LOTS of chickens, but it seems the locals lack chicken education and a source for info. They have a great big corkboard for anyone to advertise on-I would love to do that too.
smile.png

There is a pet shop in town that sells chicken food - I sometimes go there when it's not possible to get to the normal feed store soon enough. Anyway, apparently he sells quite a lot of the stuff, so there must be a lot of urban chicken keepers there . . . .

Back
Top Bottom