Flies?!

backyardfarmfamily

In the Brooder
11 Years
Mar 27, 2008
Texas
Now that it's warming up again we've got quite the fly population. I was thinking of putting fly tape in the coop. I'm sure everyone deals with this - what has proven the best tactic for you?

I have horses too, so last year I bought some of those fly trap bags. Just make sure and put them far away from where your nose will be hangin out......

They did a very good job.

The people who live around me swear by the Fly Predators. It is this little wasp that eats up the flies, but doesn't mess with anything else(people, horses, dogs, etc). They do not bite or sting, but they sure keep those flies down, you can tell walking from one yard to the next, who has them and who doesn't.

All the people on my road have horses, so flies can be a big problem when it warms up. Everyone who has tried them, swears by them and uses them year after year.

-Kim

So I went online and searched for fly traps and ended up on Ridmax fly traps. I was so impressed that I ordered one. If you have one and it doesn't work very well - don't tell me because I already ordered it!
wink.png
But if you've got one and love it I'd love to hear that!!!

Back
Top Bottom