Flock Party Rising Chick 22%, 2022 Recall

I called my local TSC and they said they hadn't heard of it and couldn't see it in their system.
It could be due to different batches, ours are from this May. OP, did you notice the date?
Or maybe it was an error on their part or a way to cover for expired feed they forgot on the shelves or something?

I called my local TSC and they said they hadn't heard of it and couldn't see it in their system.
It could be due to different batches, ours are from this May. OP, did you notice the date?
Or maybe it was an error on their part or a way to cover for expired feed they forgot on the shelves or something?
It was freshly milled, & was good till 2023.

Anyone have information on the recall?

Went to get chick feed today, & the brand Flock Party recalled their product, so I had to grab a different brand.

Anyone else experienced this?
It happened to me today at TSC. The cashier noticed when the chick rising wouldn’t ring up and the screen said Recall/do not sell. That’s all she knew and I was the first one of the day it happened to. Is too bad because my chicks really like that kind. I give it as a treat.

It happened to me today at TSC. The cashier noticed when the chick rising wouldn’t ring up and the screen said Recall/do not sell. That’s all she knew and I was the first one of the day it happened to. Is too bad because my chicks really like that kind. I give it as a treat.
It's odd the feed is being recalled, but I can't find the reason why.

Back
Top Bottom