Flock record keeping

Hey cool :) I'm going to try a couple if these out while I wait for the Android app ;)

Anything better than snippets and scraps of calendars and notebooks that I'm always losing :D

Thanks everyone for the great feedback about my app! A lot of you were asking for better sales and expense tracking. It's now available in the FlockPlenty app for $4.99 under the "Accounting" tab. In addition, you can import and export data in CSV format to make it easier to transfer your data between spreadsheets and other apps. Please try it and let me know what you'd like to see in the next version!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flockplenty-chicken-egg-tracker/id1017524534?mt=8
I was planning on getting this and adding it to my iPad for keeping track of my small flock's production. I am really not too concerned right now with the accounting portion, but think it will be great if and when we decide to expand.

One question: does it have an option to add which hen is laying which egg? We currently have 4 hens: 1 lays blue eggs, the other 3 lay brown, but they are different sizes/shades so it is easy to tell which hen laid which egg.

I keep track of eggs but also hatch and sell chicks and some older chickens as well. Does your app have a way to mark chickens as sold for a certain price and have that added to the income? I was using zoo easy for records keeping. It would allow you to add chickens, look at inbreeding (because for chicks you can select who the parents are) income from eggs, selling chicks, Mark chickens as deceased which takes them out of the flock and also allowed for printing of year end date for taxes.

FlockPlenty does not track chicken prices at the moment, though you can still manually input the sale price. You can export your sale and expense data to Excel for tax purposes at the end of the year. Thanks for the feedback!

I absolutely LOVE this app.
Just bought a new phone, and was able to easily export then import the data.
and when I went to add some sales, I was at first irritated that it wanted me to buy the upgrade, but I saw the refresh button, and when I refreshed, my upgrade showed up :)

Back
Top Bottom