Flojos...

mylittlechickpea

Songster
9 Years
May 2, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
So ever since I was little my mom used to tell me about these sandals ALL the time, how great they were. She used to wear them when she was kid. She found some generic looking ones a few years back that she was super pumped about. Honestly I thought they were the dorkiest looking things I've ever seen in my life. And she bought be a pair (of the generic ones) So I could "experience" them...

Well I found a pair of Flojos brand flojos at the exchange store yesterday, and because of my childhood memories of my mother telling me about these every single summer, that she LOVED them so much, and was so bummed that she thought they stopped making them because she has been unable to find them anywhere. So I bought them. And I called her to tell her that I had a real pair of Flojos brand Flojos. Not the weird generic Kmart ones she tried to pawn off on me five years ago...

She wants a pair now, too. She was so excited when I told her about them because I thought she was crazy all those years, lol.

56136_flojos.jpg

P.s. Don't mind the chipped nail polish...

They are pretty comfy. They are made of all rubber, and basically feels bare footed when I walk. I like it. Where I found them, they only had black, white, and brown, but these ones were on sale, so quite possibly they had other colors inside, I just didn't check.

Back
Top Bottom